I received a lovely text from a student last night. He attend one of my Paediatric First Aid courses a few weeks ago and had to provide CPR on casualty who suffered a head injury yesterday. His attempt was successful and the casualty was breathing when the Ambulance Crew transported him to hospital. It goes to show how important CPR is!
Here is a useful link explaining the dangers of these batteries. They are a choking hazard that can easily turn into to toxic burning chemical.…
What a night! Boris is back in and Brexit will happen. Today I am sat at The University of Reading providing medical cover for their…
BHTA First Aid and Medical Equipment section launch New Video – British Healthcare Trades Association
BHTA First Aid and Medical Equipment section launch New Video – British Healthcare Trades Association — Read on bhta.com/bhta-first-aid-and-medical-equipment-section-launch-new-video/